Monday, October 29, 2007

Recharged Batteries



Life is busy. Too busy sometimes. Even though its only been 2 weeks since we came back it could well have been a holiday in another life. Maybe, even, a holiday in someone else's life.

I suppose I have to trust the pictorial evidence.

We had a wonderful time in spite of the inauspicious start. Walking, climbing, wandering, talking, sleeping, eating, dreaming, loving. No work, no dependent relatives, no cooking, no laundry. No worries. Catch-up time.

For the heart and the spirit.

And then, home.

To absolute mayhem.

Or maybe it just feels that way.

And to top it all, in a moment of sheer insanity, I told the Molly Bawn that I would attempt the NoBloPoMo this year.

I suspect a visit to a psychiatrist might be imminent.

10 comments:

Lily said...

You could do a week's worth of posts just taking a picture of dinner... has crossed my mind to do something like that and then give the mixed reactions of the menfolk... not that anyone'd be interested, but just to amuse my mind. Glad your batteries are recharged, I'm furiously knitting away on your orders!

Tracey Petersen said...

You could post one photo of your holiday each day to remind yourself that it really did happen.

Lee said...

You may just need a holiday in December.

J Cosmo Newbery said...

You, of all people, should know that I wont be doing a post a day!

Voyager said...

Sounds like a lovely holiday. A good rest for the month of blogging ahead. I can't wait to see what you come up with every day.
V.

molly said...

I too am all agog for the wealth of blogging expected from your corner of the blogosphere in November! I know we can expect intriguing photos every Wednesday, but it's the other days I'm excited about! Glad you had such a nice holiday.....

Ian Lidster said...

Don't you hate that about holidays? When I get back, I always want to go again -- immediately, just because I'm in 'mode.'
Thank you for lurking at my blog, and I am happy I found yours. Please come back, and I shall do likewise.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I'm so glad you had a lovely respite from real life. Everybody needs those to recharge and deal once again.

You are very brave to commit to a post a day. I'm looking forward to reading them!

Birdydownunder said...

so glad you enjoyed your 'sabatical' we did miss you tho. haha I too am attempting NoBloPoMo. With your heart and spirit so caught up you should have no worries at all.:)

Stomper Girl said...

Wow, with scenery like that no wonder your batteries recharged. Good luck with the NoBloThinGo, Sounds like I will have lots of reading to do for the next 30 days.